The course will be taught by an outstanding faculty of over 20 accomplished trial lawyers, judges and communication specialists, including: Amy Forbis (Pres. American Board of Trial Advocates); Thomas Lemly (Pres. Wa. State Committee of American College of Trial Lawyers); Karen Koehler; Jeffrey Tilden; Lisa Marchese; Judge John Erlick; and Craig Smith (Senior Trial Consultant, Prolumina – Litigation Strategies).
Benefits of this week-long course:
* Preparing and trying a case with guidance and supervision.
* Seasoned trial attorneys, as well as communication specialists,
provide feedback on your performances.
* One-on-one video review of your presentation.
* Develop effective courtroom communication techniques.
* Understand today’s visual trial technology.
* In-depth discussion on trial ethics and avoiding pitfalls.
The course is designed for new lawyers who are seeking a firm foundation in the finest trial skills through more experienced trial lawyers who want to take their skills to a higher level.
Click Here to REGISTER for this Event.