Aspen Publications Releases New Book
Aspen Publications has released the new Trial Advocacy: Assignments and Case Files by Berger, Mitchell and Clark. The publisher would like to send you an examination copy of this Assignments book with the Case Files on a CD and a Teacher’s Manual if you may adopt it for your law school trial advocacy class or for a trial advocacy training course for practicing lawyers. The book and CD have received excellent reviews as a valuable resources for teaching trial advocacy skills.
If you wish to receive an examination copy of the book and teaching manual (at no cost to you of course), you can e-mail me with your mailing address at email@example.com and I’ll get the books to you or you can contact Aspen directly using the contact information below.
Assignments and Case Files is used as supplementary material with either the completely revised Trial Advocacy: Planning Analysis & Strategy, 2nd Ed. (which you may also request to examine if you have not yet adopted it) or with other trial advocacy texts. Assignments and Case Files is affordably priced for students at $24.95.
THE ASSIGNMENTS BOOK
· A criminal homicide case and a civil wrongful death case arising out of a shooting in a tavern on a Saturday night
· 84 role-play assignments from jury selection through closing argument
· 36 witnesses featured in the assignments
· Expert witnesses, such as, a firearms examiner, doctors, economists, clinical psychologist, hospitality consultant, medical examiner
· Transcript for making and meeting objections assignment
· Checklists for trial performances from jury selection to closing
CD WITH CRIMINAL & CIVIL CASE FILES (PRINTABLE DOCUMENTS)
· Over 30 photographs, scene diagrams, legal documents (such as complaint and answer), documentary evidence (autopsy report, judgments and sentences, firearms application, insurance policies), news paper articles and more
· 36 witness statements and depositions
· Expert witness CVs and reports for firearms examiner, doctors, economists, clinical psychologist, hospitality consultant, medical examiner
· Transcript for the making and meeting objections assignment
· Courtroom Evidence Handbook for the assignments
· Statutes, administrative codes, pattern jury instructions, and research memoranda with case law for legal research assignments
TEACHER’S MANUAL WITH A CD
· Teacher’s Manual contains a syllabus, extensive teaching notes and critique sheets
· Actors’ Guide on CD contains witness information and instructions for role-playing the assignments
Please visit http://aspenadvocacybooks.com/ where you can learn more about Assignments and Case Files, watch a trailer for a trial demonstration movie, get detailed information on the trial practice materials and find links, trial transcripts, sample pleadings and other valuable information for your students.
If you wish to receive examination copies of Trial Advocacy: Assignments and Case Files and the Teacher’s Manual, you can contact Aspen directly and:
Order Online at: